Monday 31 January 2011

Feed back for our synopsis

We aimed our short film at adults, ages, particularly parents.
We will make a facebook group for all ages to have a look at it, so we can get different points of views from all ages.

Jillie Sommers – “…a very interesting and thought out synopsis for your short film, it reminded me of a film called ‘The lost prince’ how they hid him away. I like the fact you have done research on the time it is set, and how detailed you have made it”

Katie Sommers- “I like the fact the story is told through ‘Myrtles’’ eyes, and describes in beautiful detail. I like the fact you have done your research, as such important historical events like this did happen in those times. When reading the synopsis I feel remorse for ‘Myrtle’. If this was a real film I would happily go see it in the cinema.”


Steven Bolshfiler -


Pete Stevenson -


Anna Karadimas - "I like how the story goes back and fourth between the past and the present. It slowly reveals what happens and adds some mystery. This is a very dramatic storyline but will be great because it will be emotional. I'd definitely would go to see this."  





Here is some feedback from "Facebook".

1 comment:

  1. Someone says this is told through Myrtle's eyes/viewpoint - somewhere, refer to idea of subjective narration.

    Try to get more feedback

    ReplyDelete