Thursday 17 February 2011

What i lernt from last year- sophey sommers

When starting this new project I had steps I needed to change to make a better and professional outcome.
Last year our short film, wasn’t the best, it had bad editing, sound, lighting and clumsy camera work.
This year, I want to concentrate on a better outcome, by doing this I intend to, become better at editing, learning how to use final cut and work on a sound track that suits our particular short film.
I also what to learn new and inventive camera work.
With the lighting from our fist piece, it was dark and sepia looking, that I think was by accident, but it was laziness that we didn’t change it.
With the new project, I hope our group can work to gather to create the right look for the time period.
in the first project our title sequence was quite good, it fitted with our genre, this time We have thought about a very complex title sequence, but I’m sure we will be able to do best to our ability.

1 comment:

  1. simply saying that editing, camerawork, siound and lighting were bad does not demonstrate learning sophie. You need to take each of these and demonstrate in what way they were "bad". Use screen grabs from it to demonstrate.

    ReplyDelete