Monday 21 February 2011

Sound- Sophey Sommers


My research for an appropriate sound track


Recently I have been watching films/ youtube/ short films, and listening to there sound track. Here are a few of them:

Spiderwick chronicles

I listened to the first few seconds and it has a slow beginning it made me question what the mood and atmosphere was, it started slow and light, it then had a dramatic change, scary, dark and atmospheric. I think it is perfect for our short film, it would create mystery and enigma codes for the viewer along wit the motion film.




Confusion remorse light chimes create a sincere mood. Violins creepy drums reputations keep a scary pace


Edward scissorhand
Gentile, light, emotional. 
Big fish

8.13- 9.54 ;
The music picks up pace, I thought this would be good for our ending where she finally finds him after all the years, it will show her relief, all the heart ache and loss can be put behind her and she can finally be with her son.
The background music will pick up when she goes through the door and he is standing staring at her.


Corpse bride


some songs on my ipod fit the the criteria;

1 comment: